If cancellation occurs 48 hours before the arrival date, a 90% refund is granted. The other 10% is not kept by the hotel but goes to credit card and online reservation processing fees. If cancellation occurs after this point, no refund is granted and 100% of the amount of a two-night stay is charged. Holidays, along with the day before and after a holiday are not refundable, no exceptions.

No-Show Policy: 

No-shows will be charged 100% of the amount of a one-night stay.

Pet Policy:

No pets allowed. Any tenants who bring a pet will be charged a $150 cleaning fee.

Smoking Policy:

Smoking is not permitted in any rooms. Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a $250 cleaning fee.


Applicable taxes subject to change without notice.


By providing Winterton Suites with your credit card information, you authorize Winterton Suites to charge the credit card used to either hold the reservation, or the credit card used to pay for the room to cover the cost of any damages or loss of property up to the maximum limit allowed by law. Any damages above the limit will be billed out to the individual or company that paid for the reservation on a net 30 term.


To avoid damage and excessive wear on our rooms, we strictly enforce the max number of occupants in each of our units. King Suites have a max of 2 adults. A rollaway bed can be brought in for an additional cost for children.

Townhome Suites vary based on the amount of bedrooms, along with the rate given. We will occasionally charge a reduced rate based on the amount of beds being used or the number of adults using the unit. These reduced rates will increase to full price if additional adults /beds are used. Any efforts to hide the number of adults staying in the unit will result in the removal of all guests in the unit. Max occupancy 6 adults.

Privacy Policies:
Winterton Suites takes every precaution to protect our guests’ information. When guests submit sensitive information via the Winterton Suites, the information is protected both on-line and off-line.

While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on -line, we also do everything in our power to protect our guests’ information off-line. All of our guests’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only a select few employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservation specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. ALL employees are kept up -to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time we add new policies, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our guests’ information is protected. All your information is kept in a secure and locked location. As soon as your information ceases to be needed, it is shredded and burned. If you have any questions about the security of our website, or the services provided at Winterton Suites, you can send an email to contact@wintertonsuites.com or call 435-738-2100 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.

Reserving a room at www.wintertonsuitesduchesne.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee, with each purchase you make, any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation through our website, we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies ONLY if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using the Winterton Suites secure servers, AND providing you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.